Schultheis & Panettieri, LLP has been providing a full range of services to both large and small corporations in a variety of industries since 1927. Construction, restaurants, real estate, retail, attorneys, dentists, auto parts and internet advertising are some of the industries we service.
Whether you are a privately-held corporation, partnership, LLC/LLP or other type of entity, we have the knowledge and experience to assist you in planning and preparing your taxes. You can rely on us to obtain an understanding of your financial records and work with you to identify the most beneficial tax strategy for your unique situation.
We provide the following services to our Corporate clients:
- Tax planning
- Evaluation of the best form of organization for your business (C-Corporation, S-Corporation, Partnership, Limited Liability Corporation, Limited Liability Partnership)
- Evaluation of the effects of possible mergers, acquisitions and expansions.
- Evaluation of the tax ramifications of proposed transaction. We will obtain IRS rulings if necessary.
- Tax preparation
- Federal and State tax filing preparation
- Sales and Use Tax filing preparation
- Financial statement preparation
- Audits, Reviews, and Compilations (Click here for a description of these services)
- Forecasting and Budgeting
At Schultheis & Panettieri, LLP, we understand the issues high net-worth individuals and their families face. We take the time to fully understand your unique situation and recommend the best course of action to achieve your specific goals. The key is creating a flexible structure to fit your lifestyle and future objectives.
At Schultheis & Panettieri, LLP, we understand that an accountant is just one piece of the puzzle when it comes to managing and achieving your financial goals. To that end we have developed relationships with independent advisors and/or we will work with your existing financial advisors to assist you in attaining your financial objectives.
We provide the following services to our High Net-Worth Individual clients:
- Evaluation and implementation of tax saving strategies
- Cash flow forecasting and budgeting
- Evaluation of charitable gifting strategies
- Higher education planning
- Wealth management services
- Retirement planning
- Personal financial statement preparation