Our labor clients include: Local Unions, District Councils, Internationals, Conferences, Cooperative Trusts, Labor Councils, Labor Federations, Organizing Funds, and Political Action Committees. Our specialized focus in the labor market results in a comprehensive understanding of the varied accounting and regulatory issues facing Executive Boards and governing bodies today.
We provide a wide range of accounting services to our labor clients including but not limited to:
- Audits, reviews, and compilations of financial statements. Click here for a more detailed description of these services.
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts.
- Assistance/preparation of required Department of Labor filings (Forms LM 1, 2, 3, 4, 15, 16). Click here for general information about the LM Reports required by the Labor-Management Reporting Disclosure Act of 1959.
- Assistance/preparation of required IRS Forms (990-N, 990-EZ, 990, 1120-POL, 1099, W-2).
- Assistance/preparation of required Federal, State, and City Political Action Committee Filings.
- Preparation of expense allocation studies.
- Preparation of internal control studies.
- Information technology consulting. Click here for more information on our IT Group.
- Assisting clients in establishing new, merging or terminating labor organizations and political action committees.
- General accounting/system consulting.