Schultheis & Panettieri, LLP has been providing a full range of services to both large and small corporations in a variety of industries since 1927. Construction, restaurants, real estate, retail, attorneys, dentists, auto parts and internet advertising are some of the industries we service.
Whether you are a privately-held corporation, partnership, LLC/LLP or other type of entity, we have the knowledge and experience to assist you in planning and preparing your taxes. You can rely on us to obtain an understanding of your financial records and work with you to identify the most beneficial tax strategy for your unique situation.
We provide the following services to our Corporate clients:
- Tax planning
- Evaluation of the best form of organization for your business (C-Corporation, S-Corporation, Partnership, Limited Liability Corporation, Limited Liability Partnership)
- Evaluation of the effects of possible mergers, acquisitions and expansions.
- Evaluation of the tax ramifications of proposed transaction. We will obtain IRS rulings if necessary.
- Tax preparation
- Federal and State tax filing preparation
- Sales and Use Tax filing preparation
- Financial statement preparation
- Audits, Reviews, and Compilations (Click here for a description of these services)
- Forecasting and Budgeting